Adult Day Care is a wonderful, cost effective health care alternative.
- Offers a peaceful environment for mild to moderate dementia clients to spend the day.
- Offers socialization for individuals that are otherwise home bound.
- Is a positive way to create Respite time for the caregivers of individuals requiring 24 hour attention.
- Allows families and individuals to maintain a normal daily schedule.
- Provides a day of fun and activity for individuals who need some assistance with daily living skills.
Pat's Place; 101 S Shiawassee Street Corunna, MI 48817 Click Here For Map
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm Individuals may attend for the entire day or in part based on the schedule and need they may have.
Each individual will be provided lunch, snacks, medication assistance, and supplies needed for activities.
Participants must be Pre-Registered; capable of leaving their residence with assistance; and require supervision or supportive assistance with activities of daily living.