A wonderful, cost-effective
Pat’s Place offers…
- … a peaceful environment for mild to moderate dementia clients to spend the day.
- … socialization for individuals that are otherwise homebound.
- … a positive way to create Respite time for the caregivers of individuals requiring 24-hour attention.
- … families and individuals to maintain a normal daily schedule.
- … a day of fun and activity for individuals who need some assistance with daily living skills.
Pat's Place Adult Social Center for Memory Care
101 S Shiawassee St.
Corunna, MI 48817
Location & Hours
Located at 101 S Shiawassee St. in Corunna and is open Mondy-Friday from 8am to 5pm. Individuals may attend for the entire day or as their schedules need.
Each individual will be provided lunch, snacks, medication assistance, and supplies needed for activities.
Participants must be Pre-Registered; capable of leaving their residence with assistance; and require supervision or supportive assistance with activities of daily living.